Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Name:||Doorknob Ceramic Capacitor||Voltage:||20KV|
715C20DKD13 Y5U Capacitor 20KV 1300PF 20KV 132 HV Door Knob Capacitor Mfg
High Voltage Ceramic Capacitor, Molded type Ultra-high Voltage Ceramic Capacitors offered by AnXon Electronic, high quality ceramic capacitor supplier
|Rated Spec:||20KV 1300PF, 20KV 132|
|Tolerance:||K ±10%, J ±5% available on request|
|Type:||Molded / Doorknob / Screw Mounting|
|Ceramic Dielectric :||Y5U|
|Operating Temperature:||-35C ~ 85C|
|Size / Dimension(ΦD×T*F):||D:38mm, T:21mm, H:25mm, ISO M4, No.8-32|
High voltage ceramic capacitors are made of ceramic dielectric. The main features of high voltage ceramic capacitors is excellent withstand voltage. voltage from 3.6KV, 6.5KV, 7.2KV, 10KV, 12KV, 13KV, 15KV, 20KV, 24KV, 25KV, 30KV, 35KV, 36KV, 40KV, 50KV, 60KV, 70KV, 80KV, 100KV, 120KV, 150KV, etc. Used for various AC and DC high voltage circuit applications.
Common types of class 1 ceramic materials are: NPO, C0G, UJ, SL, N4700, etc. The temperature coefficient of these type is quite good. There is a linear relationship of temperature and capacitance. Frequency characteristics and voltage characteristics are also very good, but because the dielectric constant is small, it not suitable to make large capacitance capacitors.
The common types of class 2 ceramic materials are: Y5R, Y5P, Y5T, Y5S, Y5U, Y5V, etc. The temperature coefficient of these ceramic material is non-linear, and the capacity can be quite large, However, the frequency and temperature are not constant.
AnXon high voltage ceramic capacitors can be customized according to special requirements, take internal parallel or series design to achieve high voltage, large capacity, high operating frequency, high withstand impulse voltage, ultra low partial discharge requirements and other requirements can meet the different needs of customers.
The Cylindrical ultra high voltage ceramic capacitors of the AnXon CT8G series have been widely used in power transmission and distribution system power equipment and pulse energy processing equipment such as: power compensation, current limiting, filtering, metering, energy storage and distribution. The particularity of the power system: AC high voltage, high frequency, in the outdoor environment (-40°C to +60°C), lightning strike, high current, etc. In harsh environments, the capacitor is required to have super stability, ie The rate of change is small; at the same time, the measurement, the voltage, etc., require high precision, which places extremely severe demands on the partial discharge of high voltage ceramic capacitors under such circumstances. AnXon high voltage ceramic capacitors have excellent charge and discharge performance, high withstand voltage, good frequency characteristics, can withstand high impulse voltage, ultra low partial discharge characteristics, and AC and DC applications for customers to choose.
High Voltage Ceramic Capacitor 3.6KV, 6.5KV, 7.2KV, 10KV, 12KV, 13KV, 15KV, 20KV, 24KV, 25KV, 30KV, 35KV, 36KV, 40KV, 50KV, 60KV, 70KV, 80KV, 100KV, 120KV, 150KV Information:
• Rated Voltage (V): 3.6KVrms -70KVrms, 10KVdc-150KVdc
• Withstand Voltage: 6KVrms-50KVrms, 20KVdc-200KVdc
• Impulse Voltage: 45KVdc-225KVdc
• Capacitance Range: 10pF - 100000pF
• Operating frequency: 20KHZ-1000KHZ
• Materials: K100, K150, K300, K650, K850, K1000, K1500, N4700, Y5R, Y5S, Y5T, Y5P, Y5U, Y5V
High voltage ceramic capacitor supplier, molded doorknob capacitor manufacturer.
More related specifications
|Spec.||Tol.||Dimension(mm)||Replacement Vishay P/ N.|
|20KV 500PF||±10%, ±20%||22||21||25||ISO M4, No.8-32||715C20DKT50|
AnXon offers a variety of conventional ultra high voltage ceramic capacitors, but also can customize a variety of special-shaped capacitors according to customer requirements
Quick Select guide of mainly used ceramic dielectric
|Operating temperature range (ºC)||-30/+85°C||-30/+85°C||-30/+85°C||-30/+85°C|
|Capacitance change with temperature (%)||+/-650PPM/°C||+22/-33%||+22/-33%||+22/-22%|
|Typical dielectric constant||150~1000||1850~2150||2500~6500||3500~4500|
|Dielectric strength (kVDC/mm)||8.0||8.0||6.0||6.0|
|Dissipation factor (1kHz/1VRMS/20ºC)||0.06%||0.10%||0.20%||0.20%|
|Insulation resistance (1000VD/20ºC/60s)||>1000GΩ||>100GΩ||>100GΩ||>100GΩ|
|Rated voltage (UR)||10 to 150kVdc||10 to 150kVdc||10 to 150kVdc||10 to 150kVdc|
|Test voltage (UTT) (50Hz, in oil, 60s)||12 to 100kVrms||12 to 100kVrms||12 to 100kVrms||12 to 100kVrms|
|Impulse voltage(UI)||35 to 200kVdc||35 to 200kVdc||35 to 200kVdc||35 to 200kVdc|
|Capacitance range (20ºC – 1kHz – 1VRMS)||10pF to 500pF||10pF to 5600pF||10pF to 0.02uF||10pF to 0.02uF|
|Tolerance||Standard: ±10%||Standard: ±10%||Standard: ±10%||Standard: ±10%|
1. Used for high power pulse power supply, particle accelerator, electromagnetic microwave equipment, laser photoelectric equipment, electronic information equipment, radar detection, non-destructive testing X_RAY / CT machinery, material detection, electrostatic precipitator electric field, various types of special pulse power supply.
2. Supply of electricity, acceptance of interrupters of electrical equipment, zero-phase detection, breakers, surge arresters, voltage divider elements of high-voltage measurement equipment, and other circuits that use AC high voltage.
3. High voltage power supply circuit for laser equipment, directional energy/high-energy laser source.
4. High voltage power circuits or other DC high-voltage power circuits for various measurement devices.
5. Power storage, voltage divider and protection circuit.
High voltage doorknob ceramic capacitor applications
• Gas lasers
• High-voltage dividers
• Marx generators, Power generators
• High-voltage power supply, DC HV power supplies
• High-voltage coupling devices
• Power line coupling system for Internet & Telecom
• Lightning arresters, voltage distribution systems
• Electron microscopes, synchroscopes
• Electrostatic coating machines
High voltage doorknob ceramic capacitor Features
• Excellent behavior on pulse and fast discharge conditions
• Low dissipation factor
• Very low partial discharge
• Excellent voltage characteristic
• Molded type, Screw or Axial Leads available
• Coated and uncoated devices available
High voltage doorknob ceramic capacitor from AnXon are 100% tested of the below parameters
• Dielectric withstanding voltage
• Dissipation Factor
• Insulation Resistance
• Partial discharge: as requested
• impulse voltage: sampling
Rigorous design standards, sophisticated production equipment, advanced production technology, and rigorous testing procedures are the quality assurance of AnXon ultra high voltage ceramic capacitors, and it is also the core of our continuous development and growth. Process and inspection data are maintained on file and available upon special request.
Since its establishment, Cixi AnXon Electronics Co., Ltd. has been committed to provide customers with proven, reliable and customized electronic components. After more than ten years of development, AnXon ceramic capacitor products have successfully replaced imported international brands AVX, TDK, Murata, Vishay also exports a large number of markets in North America, South America, Europe, Middle East and Southeast Asia. In particular, high voltage screw terminal ceramic capacitors, high voltage lead type disc ceramic capacitors, high voltage MLCC, high frequency high power ceramic capacitors, high voltage ceramic capacitors stacks and multiplier assembly, high temperature ceramic capacitors are greatly trusted by the majority of domestic and foreign customers. AnXon Electronics looking forward to cooperate with you in the near future.
In high voltage ceramic capacitors application field, requiring a small, high voltage and high frequency characteristics. With the progress of materials, electrodes and manufacturing technology, great progress has been made in the development of high voltage ceramic capacitors, and has been widely used. High voltage ceramic capacitors have become an indispensable component of high power high voltage electronic products.
Widely used in high power pulse power, particle accelerators, electromagnetic microwave equipment, laser photoelectric equipment, electronic equipment, radar detection, nondestructive testing, material, electrostatic dust removal electric field, all kinds of special pulse power supply, ect